Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11 weeks 3 days

Had a bit of a crap nights sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night with a bout of hayfever - such itchy ears and throat! It was ages before I could get back to sleep and as a result I'm feeling a bit average today.

There's so much to do before Christmas and I feel like I just want to ignore it all. We are having Christmas day lunch at ours for Big V's family and then Boxing day lunch at my Mum's for our family. I am a bit concerned at how we'll go at ours because Big V's Dad (Poppy) cannot have salt in his diet and his Mum (Nanny) is a diabetic, so no sugar!!! I'm thinking eye fillet, oven baked for Poppy and Turkey - hold the cranberry, for Nanny. I'm sure I am worrying over nothing but lately my moods seem prone to over worrying and analysing. When is the nice nesting, motherly feelings going to kick in!

No comments: